Connection, Overcoming, Ritualized, Enslavement
Everyone has difficulties in this world, and C.O.R.E. is here to help. This Group Counseling & Guidance Division of the Actors Coalition Network of Los Angeles meets twice a month, starting in March of 2020.
Each meeting is scheduled for three hours, and requires that all participants sign and oath and pledge of respect and understanding for all who participate within the group, as well as recognize and honor an absolute cone of silence, stating that nothing that is heard or discussed within the group meeting will ever be repeated or discussed outside of the group for any reason.
Current Topics Which Will Be Discussed Include:
- Addictions (whatever they may be / whether past or present)
- Haunting / Polarization from past experiences and or traumas
- Trepidation / Fear / Procrastination Issues affecting our lives & possible successes
- Interpersonal Communication Skills & or the lack thereof (Depression / Stress / Inferiority / etc.)
- Being a "Genuine Man", as each person individually understands it
All meetings are designed for men only, between the ages of 18 and 32 years, and will be lead by Doctor of Psychology Randall Gray.
Anyone seeking additional information should go to our contact us page and send us an email. We will be happy to get back to you as quickly as possible.